UK TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) VISA
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if you want to set up, run or take over an existing business in the UK.
You can form an ‘entrepreneurial team’ with one other Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applicant and share the same investment funds.
For your application to be successful, you must score a total of 95 points and meet all the necessary requirements
UK TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) VISA REQUIREMENTS
- You must have access to at least £50,000 or £200,000 to apply for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.
- You must also meet the English language requirement.
- You must have sufficient maintenance funds to support yourself during your stay.
UK TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) VISA ENTITLEMENTS
- You can start up a new business or take over an existing business in the UK.
- You are only required to invest in business in the UK after your successful completion of your visa application and before your application for an extension of stay.
- Your spouse can work fulltime in the UK.
- You and your dependents are entitled for National Health Services.
- Your children under the age of 18 can obtain free* education in the UK.
Please call or email us for further inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org